Online assessment information is available via the SAMAView application for personal or non-commercial use. Information is available for properties in municipalities where SAMA provides assessment services. Effective February 15, 2013, COMMERCIAL USERS will be required to enter into an annual licensing agreement with SAMA which will allow unlimited access to the site. Please contact us directly to inquire about licensing options.
By accessing the Information on this web-site, users agree to be bound by the
following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions
stated below- DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
The Information on this website is provided for personal use only,
and shall not be used for Commercial Purposes.
Persons or other entities that intend to use the Information for Commercial
Purposes ("Commercial Users") are required to enter into an agreement with the
Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency (SAMA).Please contact SAMA at the email address below for details:
- "Personal Use" - Is the use of the Information by an assessed person for the purpose of reviewing assessed values of their properties
and comparing the assessed values of other similar properties. An assessed person may exercise his or her personal use of the Information by way of an agent.
The "personal use" of information by a business entity means non-commercial use for the internal purposes of the business entity.
- "Commercial Purposes" - Is the non personal use of the Information including any use by a person or business which directly or indirectly is undertaken
with the intention of generating a profit or administering a program not directly related to property assessment.
- "Information" - includes all database entries, text, graphics, images, html code, multimedia clips, icons
and any other content made available on this website.
Information For Personal or Non-Commercial Use
You may access the Information on this web-site, display it on your computer, print it, and otherwise
use the Information, provided that:
- it is for
personal use only, and not used directly or indirectly for any Commercial
- you do not use this website or the Information to create mailing lists or to harass
members of the public in any way, or use the Information to carry on or in
conjunction with any illegal or immoral activity;
- the website or Information is not modified in any way;
- you include with and display on any copy of the Information the SAMA copyright
notice: "Copyright © 2013 Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency. All
- you do not sell or otherwise disseminate the Information other than for your own personal use;
- you agree that use of this website or the Information for any other use than allowed herein is strictly prohibited; and
- the Information is not added to a database or electronic catalogue or any kind.
This web-site does not confer and shall not be construed as conferring on anyone any
license under any of SAMA's or any third party's intellectual property rights.
Note: Your computer's Internet Protocol address may be logged. SAMA INTENDS TO
PURSUE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY PARTY THAT VIOLATES THE CONDITIONS HEREIN.
You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorized use or disclosure of the Information
will result in immediate and irreparable harm to SAMA, and that SAMA
shall be entitled to injunctive relief without having to prove damages;
SAMA has no obligation to provide the Information in this format and reserves the right
to withdraw the Information or limit access to it, without cause, at any time.
SAMA owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, or has acquired the
necessary licenses from the owner(s) of the intellectual property, for the Information
made available on this website. All rights are reserved. Notwithstanding the
foregoing, SAMA disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from any
claim that your access or use of the Information infringes any third party's intellectual
Contents & Disclaimer of Warranty
The Information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis and may change
without notice. SAMA and the copyright holders of Information, do not make any
warranties or representation, express or implied, as to:
quality, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the Information;
- the fitness of the Information for any particular purpose;
- whether the website is free from viruses, worms, or other manifestation in code or in
content that may contain destructive properties;
- whether the website will operate in combination with any services or software used with
- whether the website may be viewed consistently with all browser software; or
- whether any communication transmitted to or from the website is private, confidential
SAMA does not accept any liability for or resulting from any use of the website or the Information.
In no event will SAMA be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental,
special, consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever including,
without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or
in any way connected with the use or performance of this website or the Information.
You are fully responsible for any consequences resulting from your use of this website
or the Information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SAMA and its officials, officers,
employees and authorized representatives from and against any liability, loss,
injury, demand, action, cost, expense, or claim of any kind, including but not
limited to lawyer's fees, relating in any way to your use of this website or
There are links to other websites to and from this website that are provided to you as a
convenience. The inclusion of any link from or to this website does not imply
endorsement of that website by SAMA and SAMA is not responsible for the content
of any of those websites, including without limitation, any links in those
websites or changes or updates to them.
The use of this website is governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan.
then such provision shall be deemed severable from this contract, and all other
SAMA may cancel or suspend any or all of the services provided by this website at any
time without notice. SAMA will have no liability for any loss, damage or
inconvenience that may result from such cancellation or suspension.
SAMA reserves all of its rights in law and in equity.