SAMA produces educational resources to support public awareness of its programs and services. Our municipal clients can download and print these resources for distribution at no cost.
2014-2017 Funding and Budget Plan
How Properties are Assessed
The following Information Sheets provide summarized information about assessment and how different types of properties are assessed.
- #1 Understanding Assessment
- #2 Residential Property
- #3 Commercial Property
- #4 Resort Property
- #5 Golf Courses
- #6 Agricultural Land (Arable)
- #7 Agricultural Land (Pasture)
- #8 Heavy Industrial Property
- #9 Oil and Gas Equipment
- #10 Mining Equipment
Income Approach to Value
The following brochures provide information with respect to commercial properties and the Income Approach to value:
- Hotels and Motels - Property Assessment through the Income Approach
- Multi-Residential Properties - Property Assessment through the Income Approach
- Providing Information for the Income Approach
- The Income Approach to Value - A New Method of Commercial Property Assessment for Saskatchewan
The following brochures provide information about the General Reinspection process:
The following brochures provide information about the 2017 Revaluation:
Email SAMA to order multiple copies of any of these publications.